Us convido a disfrutar del meu blog. Aquest blog l'hem fet en l'optativa del terçer trimestre. Està basat amb l'informatica i l'angles. Espero que us agradi molt!

Second day in the Hospital


Hello! I had a very good night! No as yesterday that it was horrible, due to the pain in my broken leg! I I went to bet at  half past ten and I wake up at quarter past nine. Sinse yesterday morning I'm alone on the bedroom that is very good because nobody make noise and distorb me. At nice therty I had a light breakfast. After the breakfast I did all my homework. After that I watch Tv until lunch time. Lunch was light, a green salad, cannelloni, fish and an apple. After lunch I had my first walk with crutches, it was no easy. During the evening I had several visits, sometimes too much people in the room, when they left I had dinner another time very light. After that I watch Tv until ten therty and I went to sleep. Byee!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada